Apply for a visitors licence
To be issued with a visitors licence you must:
- be 17 years or older when applying
- have a valid drivers licence
- Valid for a period not exceeding three (3) months. Individual must be a bona fide visitor and is not authorized to drive public service vehicles or heavy equipment.
- Online Applications for temporary drivers license should be completed 3 days (72 hrs) before date of travel.
- The option of applying for a visitors temporary licence on arrival on Montserrat is still in effect at the John A. Osborne Airport or Her Majestys Police Headquarters in Brades.
- Only visitors from OECS Member states with a valid drivers licence from their country of origin are exempted from applying for a visitors temporary licence.
It costs XCD $50 to apply online.